See our nonprofit COVID-19 resources
We're updating our site to improve your experience. We apologize for any issues that may occur.
We'd like to request https://zoom.us/healthcare as it is uniquely allows everyone in healthcare to do HIPPA compliant Zoom calls both within health organizations as well as with patients/clients which is especially critical now during Covid
Thank you for your interest. We have been working on this with Zoom for a while and will have an announcement about it next week. Stay tuned and check back here again soon.
We are pleased to inform you that HIPAA compliance is now an available feature that comes with the Zoom Meeting Pro plan when requesting 9 and fewer licenses. You can get the feature here zoom.us/healthcare (click Buy Now) or here zoom.us/pricing (and click Zoom for Healthcare). You will then be presented with this option. For organizations requesting a new subscription, the feature can be enabled during checkout. Existing subscribers will have to work with Zoom Customer Support to get the feature enabled.
HIPAA compliance as a self-serve feature is currently only for organizations in the United States when requesting a Zoom Meeting Pro plan.
I hope that helps. Let me know if there are any questions or if I can help more.
Thank you. I went through the check out process at Techsoup for this product but did not find this option... If I buy it directly on Zoom.us site like you suggested do I get a special non-profit price?
In order to get the 50% discount on the Zoom Meetings Pro plan with the enabled HIPAA compliance feature, you will need to become a member of TechSoup or login into your account and request access to the 50% discount here. You will receive a coupon code which you can then take to Zoom and request your Zoom Meetings Pro Plan with HIPAA compliance either here zoom.us/healthcare (click Buy Now) or here zoom.us/pricing.
Please keep in mind, that this offer is currently only available in the United States.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Thank you again for your help. To clarify, firstly, I am a member of the TechSoup. So if I buy Zoom license through Techsoup I will get a coupon code that will give me an additional discount on the HIPAA feature in addition to the discount on the Zoom plan itself? If so, how much is the discount on the HIPAA feature? Thanks.
Great to hear that you are a TechSoup member. To get a discount on a Zoom plan with the HIPAA compliance feature, please follow these steps:
1. Purchase your discount code for Zoom from TechSoup here: https://www.techsoup.org/products/zoom-meetings-pro-plan-bundle-g-50363-
2. You will receive a coupon code which will provide you with a 50 percent discount on the Zoom Meetings Pro plan for up to 9 licenses.
3. To get your Zoom Meetings Pro plan including the HIPAA compliance feature, purchase your product from Zoom here: https://zoom.us/healthcare - click on the button "Buy Now"
4. The coupon code you will receive from us will provide you with a 50 percent discount on up to 9 licenses for a Zoom Meetings Pro plan: one licenses is $149.90 annually. With a 50 percent discount you will pay $74.95 to Zoom for one license.
5. When purchasing a Pro plan from Zoom via the link above, you can enable the HIPAA compliance feature during checkout at no extra cost.
Please keep in mind that this offer is currently only available for users in the United States.
Please let me know if there are any questions.
Close this window